Where to find information about us and our services
You can find everything you need to know about us, Mouth Group Limited, and our services on our website before you sign up for Mob+. We will also confirm the key information to you in writing before or after you sign up, either by email or in your online account.
When you buy from us you are agreeing that:
1. We only accept registrations when we've checked them
We will contact you by email to confirm we've received and accepted your registration with us.
2. Sometimes we reject registration
Sometimes we reject registrations, for example because we can't verify your age (where there are age-restrictions), or because we got some information wrong. When this happens, we let you know as soon as possible and refund any sums you have paid.
3. We charge you on a monthly basis
However, for some services we may take payment at other intervals, as explained on our website. We’ll let you know if this ever changes. If you do not make any payment due to us, we will end your subscription (see section (M) below).
4. We pass on increases in VAT
If the rate of VAT changes between when you first sign up for our services or register an account with us, and the date of your next payment, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
5. We're not responsible for delays outside our control
If we provide any of our Mob+ services or content to you later than expected because of an event outside our control, such as an internet or other infrastructure failure, we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and do what we can to reduce the delay. As long as we do this, we won't compensate you for the delay, but you can contact us by emailing [email protected] to end the contract and receive a refund for anything have paid for in advance, but not received.
6. You have a legal right to change your mind before first accessing or downloading Mob+ content
You have 14 days after the date we confirm your registration to change your mind, but you lose this right when you start to download or access the Mob+ content. If you change your mind contact us by emailing [email protected]. We will refund you as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days. We will refund you by the method you used for payment, and we won’t charge a fee for the refund.
7. Your trial Mob+ subscription & auto-enrolment
On certain plans, we offer potential new subscribers a trial period to access all Mob+ content for free for 7 days. If you sign up for a plan with a trial, it will begin when we confirm your registration and end after fourteen days (the “Trial Period”). If you cancel your trial subscription during the Trial Period (see section (H) below) then your access to Mob+ will terminate at the end of the Trial Period. If you do not cancel during the Trial Period then your trial subscription will automatically convert to a regular paid monthly subscription at the price quoted by us during the registration process.
8. You can end an on-going subscription or trial subscription (find out how)
You can end your subscription to Mob+ via your account settings, on the Mob+ platform. If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].
9. You have rights if there is something wrong
If you think there is something wrong with your access to Mob+, you should contact us at [email protected]:
- If any of the Mob+ content is faulty, we will try to fix it.
- In the unlikely event that the fault can't be fixed, or if it hasn't been fixed within a reasonable time and without significant inconvenience, you can get some or all of your money back.
10. We can change Mob+ and these terms
Changes we can always make. We can always change a service:
- to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements, for example to address a security threat. These are changes that don't affect your use or experience of Mob+; and
- to update digital content and add new features, provided that the digital content always matches the description of it that we provide to you from time to time.
Changes we can only make if we give you notice and an option to terminate. We can also make the following types of change to Mob+ or to these terms, but if we do so we'll notify you and you can then contact us by emailing [email protected] to end the contract before the change takes effect and receive a refund for any content you've paid for in advance, but not received:
- remove key features or functionality of the Mob+ service
- increase the charges
11. We can suspend supply (and you have rights if we do)
We may suspend the provision of Mob+ or any part of it. We may do this if we need to:
- deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
- update Mob+ to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; or
- make changes to Mob+ (see section (J)) We can change services and these terms).
We will let you know, may adjust the price and may allow you to terminate. We will contact you in advance to tell you we're suspending access unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. If we suspend access, we’ll adjust the price so you don't pay for it while it's suspended. If we suspend access, or tell you we're going to suspend access, for more than one month you can contact us by emailing [email protected] to end the contract and we'll refund any sums you've paid in advance for services you won't receive.
12. We can withdraw Mob+
We can stop providing Mob+ or any part of it. We will let you know at least one month in advance and refund you if you’ve paid any sums paid in advance for services which won't be provided.
13. We can end our contract with you
We can end our contract with you if:
- you don't make any payment to us when it's due; or
- you don't, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information, cooperation or access that we need to provide Mob+.
14. We don't compensate you for all losses caused by us
We're responsible for losses you suffer caused by us breaking this contract unless the loss is:
- Unexpected. It was not obvious that it would happen and nothing you said to us before we accepted your order meant we should have expected it (so, in the law, the loss was unforeseeable).
- Caused by a delaying event outside our control. As long as we have taken the steps set out in the section We're not responsible for delays outside our control.
- Avoidable. Something you could have avoided by taking reasonable action.
- A business loss. Our contract with you is for your personal use only.
15. We use your personal data as set out in our Privacy Notice
How we use any personal data you give us is set out in our Privacy Notice available at https://www.mob.co.uk/privacy-....
16. You have several options for resolving disputes with us
Our complaints policy. We will do our best to resolve any problems you have with us or our services as quickly as possible when you contact us at [email protected]. You can find our complaints policy at https://www.mob.co.uk/complaints-procedure.
You can go to court. These terms are governed by English law and wherever you live you can bring claims against us in the English courts. If you live in Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland, you can also bring claims against us in the courts of the country you live in. We can claim against you in the courts of the country you live in.
17. Other important terms apply to our contract
We can transfer our contract with you, so that a different organisation is responsible for supplying Mob+. We'll tell you in writing if this happens and we'll ensure that the transfer won't affect your rights under the contract. v
You can only transfer your contract with us to someone else if we agree to this. If we agree we can require the new owner to prove you transferred this contract to them.
Nobody else has any rights under this contract. This contract is between you and us. Nobody else can enforce it and neither of us will need to ask anybody else to sign-off on ending or changing it.
If a court invalidates some of this contract, the rest of it will still apply. If a court or other authority decides that some of these terms are unlawful, the rest will continue to apply.
Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. We might not immediately chase you for not doing something (like paying) or for doing something you're not allowed to, but that doesn’t mean we can't do it later.